Thursday 7 April 2016

Assistant Professor and Discipline Lead at the South Mediterranean University

Since August 2015, I am employed by the South Mediterranean University as an Assistant Professor in Storytelling and Narrative Communication. My main concern during my first year at this institute will be to completely redesign the curriculum of the Communication Discipline of the Mediterranean School of Business (MSB), which I will lead as well. The discipline is responsible for all the communication courses given at MSB, which will be a mix of more traditional writing and composition courses with courses focusing on narrative communication and hermeneutics.

MSB also promises to be an interesting workplace where I can further develop my research on the use of storytelling in professional settings. My first project, carried out with MSB colleagues, will focus on entrepreneurial storytelling.